Monday, May 28, 2012

Shae and the windy way










A few weeks ago I was swept away early in the morning on a photo adventure with the excruciatingly talented, stunning, bright and warm Shae Acopian Detar. It was such a pleasure to finally meet Shae, whom I've long admired from an internet afar for her gorgeous painted photos and incredible collection of vintage attire. I also had the pleasure of spending the day with the equally stunning, bright and warm Keiko Lynn (livejournal times!). There are very few things in the world I like better than meeting such kind and genuine women (have I expressed on here how much I love women? So much so that I often dissolve into a nervous teen boy blob when first making their acquaintance? If we've met then you likely know this about me cos I am an awkward teen boy 4 life). But I digress! We took a trip to Pennsylvania to a sprawling plot of land full of horse and (teen) chickens. The day was, as I'm sure you can reckon from the photos above, a dream. The company and location could not be beat and dressing up in some of Shae's beautiful collection was such a pleasure.

You can see more of (and purchase!) Shae's beautiful paintings here.

Shae's blog here.
Shae's shop here.


The artist at work.

As promised, the winner of the Blooming Leopold giveaway is the very lucky Jessicat! Congratulations Jessica! I'll be emailing you shortly :). Hope all my American buddies are enjoying a restful day with friends and family. I went on another hiking adventure this weekend with top results, no near poop encounters & glorious waterfall swimming holes!

1 comment:

  1. These photos are breathtaking! You're so perfect for the world being created in them.

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends! I do my best to respond to all of your thoughtful comments on your blogs, I apologize in advance if this is not always done in the most timely manner! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts with Thumbnails